About the job
· Knowledge of UAE regulations and building codes including Dubai local building codes DBC, UAE Fire code, ADIBC..etc.
· Familiar with building permit and approvals/NOCs process and submissions, including but not limited to DM, DDA, DCD, DEWA, RTA, CED-Trakhees, Nakheel, ADM-TAMM,,etc.
Duties & Responsibilities:
– Facilitating all projects related approvals, NOCs, permits, guidelines, and regulations associated with authority approvals.
– Involving with the design team and other sub-consultants at all design stages to provide input related to design code compliance.
– Setting and developing AOR strategies and processes through focused and efficient engagement with authorities and project team to deliver efficient approval.
– Identifying key stakeholders involved with the project and developing a comprehensive Stakeholder and Communications Management Plan.
– Reviewing the project’s architectural design and issuing a design code compliance report highlighting non-compliance items.
– Doing presentations to Authorities and client/project team for the Approval process where required.
– Coordinating and following up with the project team to get the required submission documents & information.
– Reviewing Authority submission packages and ensuring it meets submission standard.
– Preparing drawings/letters/documents of Authority submission where required.
– Doing authority application submission and uploading drawings/documents packages.
– Monitoring and following up on Authority application status and updates.
– Representing SSH interests on matters related to permitting and approvals for projects and programs including but not limited to liaising & follow up with all Authorities where needed.
– Facilitating communication with external stakeholders and peers.
– Monitoring project Authority approval tracker and updating it where required.
– Reporting to the Authority approval manager all Authorities updates related to the projects,
– Attending client meetings, weekly project Authority meetings, and design team workshops
– Regular review of local authority and record of any updates.
– Developing Authority approval forms and checklists where required.
– Developing and maintaining an effective stakeholder communication plan.
– Excellent communication skills both verbal and written in Arabic and English with the ability to effectively interact at all levels.
– AutoCAD (2D – 3D).
– Adobe Photoshop.
– Office 365
– Online communication tools.
Registration and Organization:
– SOE Registration.
– DM Registration.
– DCD Delegation Card.
– Trakhees Blue Card.
– Trakhees White Card.
– ADM Registration.