About the job
SSH is one of the leading master planning, infrastructure, building design and construction supervision firms in the Middle East, with a reputation for design integrity and a portfolio that includes landmark projects throughout the region. The firm maintains offices in Abu Dhabi, Algeria, Bahrain, Dubai, Kuwait, London, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Sub-Saharan Africa, and North Africa.
Leads and mentors a design group and is responsible for large scale projects from bidding to delivery.
Reporting directly to the Discipline Lead, this team member contributes to the development of the company by supporting the Directors in the progressive evolution of SSH’s design philosophy, research activities and technical development.
· Architectural background
· Around 18-20 years of experience with min 5 years in that position
· Min 10 years GCC experience
· Experience with Tier 1 consultants required.
· Deep knowledge of project delivery and construction: Should have a significant number of built and delivered projects in the region.
· Strong stakeholders’ engagement and management.
· Managing large scale projects / teams / deadlines / remote teams.
· Projects Experience and Portfolio: Primarily, strong hospitality + mixed-use developments. Residentials tower and retail experience a plus.
· Deep knowledge of Hotel Operators guidelines.
· Technically strong with Design flair.
· Previous experience in preparing and delivering architecture packages in all project stages.
· Strong in coordination and consultant liaison.
· Ongoing engagement and coordination with project teams.
· Good knowledge of Authority requirements / approval process.