About the job
SSH is one of the leading master planning, infrastructure, building design and construction supervision firms in the Middle East, with a reputation for design integrity and a portfolio that includes landmark projects throughout the region. The firm maintains offices in Abu Dhabi, Algeria, Bahrain, Dubai, Kuwait, London, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Sub-Saharan Africa, and North Africa.
• Architecture background
• Around 22-25 yrs experience with min 5-8 years in that position. Main experience preferably with architecture or multi-disciplinary practices, not client-side or contractors.
• Min 15 yrs GCC experience (preferably with specific country experience for each role i.e exp in KSA for KSA roles, UAE exp for UAE roles)
• Experience with Tier 1 consultants required.
• Deep knowledge of project delivery and construction: Should have a significant number of built and delivered projects in the region.
• Strong stakeholders’ engagement and management.
• Managing large scale projects / teams / deadlines / remote teams.
• Projects Experience and Portfolio: Primarily, strong hospitality + mixed-use developments. Residentials tower and retail experience a plus.
• Deep knowledge of Hotel Operators guidelines.
• Technically strong with Design flair.
• Capable of running/managing multiple projects concurrently.
• Previous experience in preparing and delivering architecture packages in all project stages (i.e. being senior or lead architect on projects prior to design management role).
• Strong in coordination and consultant management.
• Ongoing engagement and coordination with project teams.
• Experience in bids and proposals preparation.