About the job
SSH is one of the leading master planning, infrastructure, building design and construction supervision firms in the Middle East, with a reputation for design integrity and a portfolio that includes landmark projects throughout the region. The firm maintains offices in Abu Dhabi, Algeria, Bahrain, Dubai, Kuwait, London, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Sub-Saharan Africa, and North Africa.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 10 years as a Project Manager, 10+ years in GCC in managing all the commercial side of the projects. This candidate will be of a direct interaction with clients and should have experience with consultants not contactors. This individual should also have experience managing people and be an effective communicator.
- Develop project plans that identify resource and budgetary needs.
- Host project meetings at least once a week with team and managers
- Provide feedback, advice, project updates and encouragement to team members.
- Manage deadlines and push the team to ensure timeliness.
- delivery of mixed use, residential and hospitality developments
- Involvement through lifecycle of projects from bidding, through strategic planning, packaging and procurement, design and construction stages of the work.
- 10 years of Experience in Mixed Project management ” Commercial, Residential, Hospitality”
- Demonstrated ability to deliver a completed project.
- Architectural design background
- Design Engineering
- Strong communication skills
- Experience working with a team.
- Fluent in English
- Consultancy experience.
- Aware of IBN
- Budgeting, financial plans, contract to clients